Welcome to ULiège Library Campus Environnement !
- Anybody can access the library : ULiège/CHU members and people external to the institution. Registration is mandatory and gives access to all libraries and services from ULL. It is possible to pre-register online. There is a one-time 5€ fee for the creation of a external user card.
- Uliège Library's search engine allows searches of printed resources (books, periodicals, dissertations and theses, etc.), online resources, bibliographic databases, and references of resources not accessible at ULL.
- The duration of the loan depends on the document and your patron status (between 1 week and 3 months). It is always possible to extend your loan via your patron account MyLibrary.
Study on site
- We offer 15 seated study spaces and a cosy corner with comfortable chairs.
- Wifi everywhere and computers at your disposal.
- It is possible to copy, print or scan. For more information, see this page. (The Arlon campus library doesn’t use cards for copying/printing/scanning).
The library collections reflect the multidisciplinarity of the Masters in Environmental sciences and management. o They cover various fields: environmental studies, ecology, sustainable development, renewable energies, water management, sociology, land use planning.
We also have a special collection of documents about the province of Luxembourg, Arlon and its surroundings.
The Arlon campus library has more than 10,000 works referenced in the online catalogue, 33 active periodical subscriptions and 400 stopped periodical titles. As a member of ULiège Library, it offers access to 84,000 electronic periodicals, 500,000 e-books and more than 120 databases.
Open Access at ULiège Library
For several years now, ULiège has had a strong and active policy of open access to scientific information:
POPUPS the Portal for the Publication of Scientific Periodicals
ORBi (Open Repository and Bibliography) the institutional repository of scientific publications
DONum the inter-university portal of heritage collections
MatheO (Master Thesis Online) for access to ULiège's dissertations.
Our opening hours
The library is open Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. From the 5th October 2021, it will stay open until 8 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays !
Any opening times changes, especially during school holidays, can be found on the ULiège libraries’ website, section Hours & Locations (see Arlon – Environment).
- Do you need a book that we don’t have at Arlon campus library? It is possible to order it from another Uliège library location, or another Belgian or foreign library through interlibrary loan.
- Do you need to know the due date of your loans? To request a document? Make a purchase request? Everything is possible in MyLibrary (don’t forget to log in first).
- You can return books borrowed in another ULL location, we will send them back to the library where they belong.
- Looking for a little escape? Have a seat in our cosy corner and pick-up a (graphic) novel!
- Find THE right document? Create an effortless bibliography? It’s easy with the trainings and video tutorials offered by ULiège library. Don’t miss a thing, subscribe to our Youtube channel !
Avenue de Longwy 185
Tél.: + 32 (0)63 230 887